68 total views, 1 views today
Edited by: Kishan Rajamanthri
How to get healthy Online Education
Many children are educated online using a mobile phone. Here’s how to do it safely. In addition to online education, these points are important in any activity that looks at the mobile phone screen for a long time.
1) Hold the phone firmly on a table. Here the support can be held on the table as if the phone screen was tilted. Then sit in a chair in the correct position and join the lesson. (Avoid keeping the phone on the bed or in a position where you cannot use the correct posture.)
2) Keep the distance between the phone screen and the eye between 12 and 14 inches. (Keep a screen between 18 and 28 inches when using a computer screen.)
3) Keep the phone 4, 5 inches below eye level. But keep the neck and spine straight when using it.
4) Keep in mind that 20/20/20. That is, every 20 minutes, for 20 seconds, look at something about 20 feet away. Doing this can reduce the risk of computer vision syndrome (Computer Vision Syndrome).
5) Always keep the room bright. Never look at the phone screen from a dark environment.
6) Always keep the brightness of the phone screen optimal. It should not be too much or too little.
7) Increase blinking on purpose, as blinking may be reduced while looking at the screen.
8) Always use tutorials, notes and question papers in printed form only. It can reduce the use of computer or telephone screen during non-class hours.
Source : Facebook